Diving is one of the most exhilarating things you can ever do; the sheer joy of being able to breathe underwater …
Take a course – increase your dive skills and knowledge. Or just fun dive. The beautiful Red Sea is waiting for you.
With your own private dive instructor you can make your dive experience extra special – choose our Premium service.
Dahab offers fantastic dive sites – from the famous Blue Hole to the beautiful coral gardens at The Islands.
DIVING IN DAHAB IS GREAT FOR BEGINNERS & THOSE WITH A LITTLE MORE EXPERIENCE UNDER THEIR WEIGHT BELTS
We dive here all year round, with water temperatures between 20 & 28C. Our dive sites feature fabulous topographies and lush coral gardens. We are also home to the world-famous Blue Hole.
RED C VILLAS is owned and operated by long-term dive instructors who also part-own H2O Divers Dahab, a highly respected and professional dive centre in the heart of Dahab.
RED C VILLAS is happy to sort out all your diving needs, from diving courses to technical diving to breathtaking freediving classes (= apnea diving).
We also offer a wide range of other activities. And don’t miss our underwater photography gallery!
We’ve put together some great deals – whether you are looking to take a dive course or just check out Dahab’s fantastic sites. Find out more about our Dive & relax packages.
If you have any questions about learning to dive or you’d like us to put together a bespoke package for you, please contact us.
LEARN TO DIVE
Diving is one of the most exhilarating things you can ever do. The sheer joy of being able to breathe underwater and be completely weightless while you enter another world is simply indescribable.
We offer a range of PADI diving courses for beginners, so whether you’d like to give it a shot for half a day or get a full diving licence, we’ve got the skills and experience to show you what it’s all about.
DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING (HALF DAY)
– equipment included, a short theory session, skills training in shallow water and an open water dive on one of our reefs.
PADI SCUBA DIVER (2 DAYS)
– equipment included, 2 open water dives, skills training and some theory. This course will leave you licensed to dive with a dive professional to a maximum of 12 metres worldwide.
PADI OPEN WATER DIVER (4 DAYS)
– equipment included, 4 open water dives, skills training and some theory. This course will leave you licensed to dive independently with a dive buddy to 18 metres worldwide.
If you would like to read up on diving theory before you arrive, or have any questions about learning to dive or diving in Dahab, please feel free to contact us – we’ll be happy to help and advise you.
Our friendly multi-national team speaks English, French, German, Dutch and Arabic. Find out more →
Dahab has more than 20 fabulous local dive sites to offer, many of them only 10 minutes from your front door. Highlights include the coral maze of The Islands and the breathtakingly bizarre scenery at Eel Garden. We are also home to The Canyon, an underwater cavern that starts at 18 metres and has a bottom at 30 metres; plus the jaw-dropping Blue Hole – a vertical descent through a small swim-through before exiting onto the face of a sheer wall adorned with soft corals.
We can sort out boat dive safaris to Gabr el Bint and the wreck of the Thistlegorm. A unique Dahab experience is a safari to Ras Abu Galum – ride the camel who’s carrying your dive gear.
We offer a premium service with pick-ups from RED C VILLAS directly to the dive sites, so there’s no hanging about at the dive centre. Check out our range of Dive & relax packages.
Your dive guides are highly experienced instructors who know the area inside out and are expert at spotting the cool marine life in our waters. Our groups are never bigger than six divers and are often much smaller. Weather permitting, we’ll take you to a different dive site each dive. We will choose dive sites according to your training and experience. Rental equipment is new and well-maintained.
COURSES FOR CERTIFIED DIVERS
For anyone looking to take their diving to a whole new level, we offer a range of PADI and TDI courses, including, but not limited to:
ADVANCED OPEN WATER (2 DAYS)
– equipment included, five open water dives, including a trip the Canyon and the Blue Hole (ability permitting), free kit rental and some theory. This course will get you licensed to 30 metres worldwide. Check out our Advanced Open Water Course Package.
PADI RESCUE DIVER (3 DAYS)
– equipment included, theory sessions, in-water rescue skills training and emergency scenario practice. This challenging course will teach you the basics of in-water diver rescue and equip you with the knowledge and confidence to handle a basic dive emergency. It is also a stepping-stone to professional level diver courses.
PADI DEEP DIVER (2 DAYS)
– equipment included, theory sessions and three open water dives. This course get you licensed to 40 metres worldwide.
PADI ENRICHED AIR DIVER (HALF DAY)
– a dry course, learn the theory and analyse your free nitrox tanks with your instructor. This course will train you to safely use Enriched Air Nitrox up to a maximum of 40%.
PADI SELF-RELIANT DIVER (2 DAYS)
– equipment included, if you love having the time to take that special photo this is the perfect course. Gain the knowledge to dive safely on your own.
We also offer a range of PADI speciality and Divemaster courses.
Please contact us if you would like us to put together a tailor-made package that includes all your diving needs.
THE PREMIUM WAY TO DIVE
LEARN THE PREMIUM WAY
- Your instructor comes to you at RED C every day, so you have the luxury of a lie-in or more time to sun yourself
- Your equipment is stored at RED C, so you don’t have to trek off to pick it up or drop it off
- You watch theory videos, whenever you want, in the comfort of your own sitting room
- Your instructor creates a personal schedule for your course
- Your confined water dives take place in our purpose-built swimming pool (from April till December)
- After your day’s diving, you’re brought home to RED C – there’s no need to go to the dive centre, unless you want to check it out
DIVE THE PREMIUM WAY
- Your instructor/guide comes to you at RED C every day, so you have the luxury of a lie-in or more time to sun yourself
- Personalise your diving itinerary with your instructor/guide
- Your equipment is stored at RED C, so you don’t have to trek into the dive centre to pick it up or drop it off
- You’re picked up from RED C and brought straight home afterwards
- No need to go to the dive centre once you’ve collected your gear – unless you want to check it out
- Dive with some of the best dive guides in Dahab!
- Optional advanced courses & beyond, ask us for bespoke costings